RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I am looking for the fuse box and electric panel on 2017…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for the fuse box and electric panel on 2017 rock roo 21ssl

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your RV. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No only have looked in the general places

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: RV
5/25/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Look along the floorline. Dark brown or black. About 10" high and about 20" wide. Open up the cover to expose the fuses and breakers. Let me know if you need more as all follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limit. I have an RV repair shop and work on these all the time.

Found the panel just can’t find the red reset button

Which "red reset button" are you looking for? What is the problem here?

All the electric outlets in the Rv and outside have no power

That usually means either the breaker is tripped in the load center and needs to be reset by flipping it off and then back on again OR one or more GFCI outlets are tripped and need to be reset. They may or may not have a red button. Some are black and some are white depending on who made them. Any adapters being used on the shore cord? That can cause this.

No we have reset all the breakers and checked all the fuses

Then you need to get a small digital multimeter for some testing. That would be the fastest way to track down the problem. About $20 or so at most hardware stores and easy to use. I can direct you in some testing.

What is GFCI.

See the attached video link for that explanation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K555qzFPSCE

You do know that the GFCI outlets have the buttons on them?

No reset on the GFCI outlet

If it won't reset then it is bad or not getting any power into it. You need a meter to check that.

Just checking back in to see how this turned out or if you still need more help here?