RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Where is water pump located on Hurricane 34J. Fresh water…

Where is water pump...

Where is water pump located on Hurricane 34J

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle ever overheated? And when was it last serviced?

Fresh water pump

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2014 hurricane 34J

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to get converted from city hook up to fresh water

5/19/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 4 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

D​id you put water into the fresh water tank?

it is showing fullNoWhere is the fresh water pump locatedR u there

I am not sure. Right next to the tank usually and near the water and sewer docking station. The outside switch should be right near the pump..

We work on more than one chat at a time here.

Is the switch in the sewage compartment

Usually one there and one in the bathroom

Many are located right behind the panel for the control valves.

J​ust checking back in to see if you were able to locate the pump here?

All good

Great! Thanks for getting back to me.

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification