RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Norcold 1200. Norcold 1200. gets - no co - error message on…

Norcold 1200 Mechanic's Assistant:...

Norcold 1200

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Norcold 1200. gets - no co - error message on both LP and Propane. Leveled Coach. Seems strange to get this message on both sources...Ron

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

2004 Winnebago Journey. Actually, got this message once a year or two ago. Can't remember the "fix".

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on what the work entails...would like to.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of.

5/4/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 4 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

The NO CO means NO Cooling detected by the controls and it would come up on both modes.

Can you go to the outside access panel, remove it and tell me if you see a small black box, on the box is a led light, need to know if the light is ON???

Robert

You can respond as much as you like.... Need to know if you see a small black box with a red led light on it. IF you are not near the RV that is fine I can tell you how to reset that if the light is ON...

Robert

No small black box, no RED light.Found box, no light

IF you have a Norcold 1200 then you should have that small black box, it was part of a recall. IT is a high temp sensor that will trip to protect the fridge. IF you do not see that box click HERE then you need to get a hold of an authorized Norcold shop and verify that recall.

IF you do not have the box installed then you will need to try and reset the circuit board with a jumper wire. IT will depend on the style of board you have.

Click HERE and HERE and it will provide you step by step directions on the reset.

IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page...

ROBERT

I saw your reply on the box. Try the reset on the board if the light is NOT on.

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic