RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We have a new 2018 AXIS 25.2. We can not find the fresh

We have a new...

We have a new 2018 AXIS 25.2. We can not find the fresh water tank drain. All of our research has suggested several locations, that do not support our model. Need to sanitize fresh water tank and lines. Can you help?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2018 THOR AXIS 25.2.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '18 RV?

Don't have the brochure handy but ours is the model with the slide out bedroom (slides from the rear).

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just trying to sanitize fresh water tank and system. Know how to fill take. Can't a dump control.

5/3/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 4 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

If you can get to and see the fresh water tank you should be able to see the drain line. It will either have a valve for draining it on the end of the tank OR underneath on the tank or drain line. I don't recall if I have actually had one of these in my RV shop so I would just do it the same as I am telling you. Most use a 90 degree on/off valve or a gate valve. Attach any photos you think might be helpful here. Hope that gives you some direction here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification