RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I need a new sewage drain line in area code 24531. What

Customer Question
I need a new...

I need a new sewage drain line in area code 24531

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

What codes?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

1997n190 Versitile - Dodge chassis

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your RV?

1997

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. Looking for a repair facility in area code 29577.. Need new waste water drain line.

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: RV
5/2/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 4 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

So the nearest Certified Road Trek dealer is about 185 miles form the 29577 area code. There are some other RV service centers much closer and I would think they would be able to handle this issue, click HERE for one, I would give them a call and see if they can assist you. IF you need the contact info for the Certified Road Trek shop please let me know and I can provide that information for you.

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page...

ROBERT