RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Beeping sound and flashing red lights on monitor at foot of…

Beeping sound and flashing...

Beeping sound and flashing red lights on monitor at foot of bed

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?

Will check

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

Flashing now Propane light and carbon monoxide light. Fault/default light is yellow steady

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your RV?

2018 Chateau sprinter 24hl

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sprinter yourself? What have you tried so far?

At a campground. First time camping in it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Power light also blinking

Answered in 1 minute by:
4/30/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 4 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Are you plugged into shore power here?

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Phone call session started