RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I need passenger side mirror for Winnebago Trend 23L or

Customer Question
I need passenger side...

I need passenger side mirror for Winnebago Trend 23L or Winnebago part number so I can order.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

Winnebago Trend 23L 2015

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '15 RV?

23l

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes find part or part no. online

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: RV
4/3/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 3 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

You can get that from the Winnebago Catalog I think. Did you look there or not?

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? I do have an RV repair shop and can assist you in sorting out the problem here and suggest a solution. If you need me to resend this information please let me know. Thanks!