RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My masterflush has stopped flushing. Macerator sounds like…

Customer Question
My masterflush has stopped...

My masterflush has stopped flushing. Macerator sounds like it is not working properly? where is it located and how do I get to it?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2012 Tiffan allero red

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '12 RV?

QBR

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Will try myself if not to complicated. tried to find macerator

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Will I have to pull the toilet off, is macerator under it?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: RV
4/2/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 3 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

So just to be clear it is trying to flush the macerator pump is making a noise but it is not flushing?

Thanks, Robert

Please cancel I didn't realize this was a monthly subscription please cancel

Click HERE for customer service they can assist you. I have nothing to do with the payments, billing etc.

I have been a RV tech for over 20 years and pretty sure I know what the issue is but if you want to cancel please click on the link I provided.

ROBERT