RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have no power to my slides and steps, which quit working…

Customer Question
Hi I have no...

Hi I have no power to my slides and steps , which quit working at the same time with them deployed. is there any hidden fuses or relays that aren't readily accessible?

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Consistant

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2009 Damon Daybreak 3850 (?)

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I am trying to fix it my self . checked all the fuses . all are good that we can find

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The slides went out no problem at night but would not come back in in the am, as well as the steps at the same time

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: RV
4/1/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 23 days ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

No chance that the battery disconnect solenoid switch got hit by mistake and cut the power off? Are you plugged into shore power or not? And how old are the batteries and when were they last serviced and load tested. Most of these problems are battery or cable related.

I am going to be off for about 20 minutes and then return.........

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Ok So do you have any suggestions , sorry took me awhile to respond I was tied up. .

Did you see my earlier questions about this?

RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 22 days ago

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved or not?

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic