RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Collision sensor fault light is on how can I clear it? It…

Customer Question
Collision sensor fault light...

Collision sensor fault light is on how can I clear it?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

It has an Eaton Vorad system and under the smart cruise light is a fault light lite up

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2006 holiday rambler navigator

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Navigator yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just fired it up and light came on. If I can i’d Like to fix it vs taking to a shop

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That’s all for now

Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 day by:
4/3/2018
RV Mechanic: Fix-it.., Commercial Transport Technician replied 18 days ago
Fix-it..
Fix-it.., Commercial Transport Technician

Good evening , the best way to get through this is please take a couple of pics of the error on the display and a pic of the display,That would be best so i can see exactly what the issue is..ty

RV Mechanic: Fix-it.., Commercial Transport Technician replied 16 days ago

with the key on

cycle off on off on and please tell me what the display says..

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Turned key to on position, cycled system off, on, off on and still showing the fault..
RV Mechanic: Fix-it.., Commercial Transport Technician replied 15 days ago

do you have another control on this on your dash ?

a display with 2 knobs on it..?

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic