RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a R-pod (20'). Along the roof edge(s) are two

Customer Question
I have a R-pod...

I have a R-pod (20'). Along the roof edge(s) are two Channels with a flexible plastic strip which fits into small grooves in the channel. These strips are crumbling on both sides. Can I order replacement (plastic) strips...what is the part name/number?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2015 R-Pod 182G

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '15 RV?

182G

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

When the fist cracks appeared I fixed them with epoxy...now them are crumbling along the entire strip and patching sports is no longer an option

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: RV
4/1/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 3 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

S​orry for the long wait on your question! The site was down most of the afternoon yesterday and we couldn't respond. We are working our way though the backlog now. Do you still need some help with this or did you get it resolved? Please let me know. I have an RV repair shop and do these repairs all the time. Thanks!

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? I do have an RV repair shop and can assist you in sorting out the problem here and suggest a solution. If you need me to resend this information please let me know. Thanks!