RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Got a Webasto diesel fuel ejected heater in my RV and it, 's…

Customer Question
Hello got a Webasto...

Hello got a Webasto diesel fuel ejected heater in my RV and it

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

's flashing a green light .... and not heating the air ...Any ideas

Mechanic's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes done that , wondering if it could be fuel is low ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No if it's not the fuel then I will have to call Webasto , I'm in Wa they on East coast

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's pretty much it , just want confirmation that that's why green light blinking , and no heat coming out ~

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: RV
3/31/2018
RV Mechanic: Wayne, RV Mechanic replied 2 months ago
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi, I’m Wayne.

I will be assisting you with this issue today.

Green light flashing is saying that it failed to ignite

possible causes

Fuel pump failed .....feel if it is pulsing when the switch is on

Glow plug.... if it is smoking a lot and then stops

glow plug has failed not igniting fuel

fuse in the silver/black box where the wires plug into

it is in the bottom

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible.

I hope that I have earned a 5-star rating

Found at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.​