RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Fixing 2013 24' Forest River Shockwave MX Fuel Station: I'm…

Customer Question
Fixing 2013 24' Forest...

Fixing 2013 24' Forest River Shockwave MX Fuel Station:

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

I'm talking about the optional Fuel Station not pumping gas. My guess is electrical - where is the fuse for this pump?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Station yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes - I've pulled the switch panel (with the 15 minute pumping switch) and checked for an in-line fuse, and checked connections. None found/

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I'm thinking it's an electrical issue, but would need a wiring chart.

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 22 days ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

I​t can have a fuse in the line there by the switch or this might be in the switch itself or even a motor issue. The best way to tell would be with a small digital multimeter or 12 vDC test light. That would allow you to check for power into the switch and out again. That would tell you which direction you need to go from there. Hope that points you in the right direction. Please get back to me if you need more help as all follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limit.

RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 20 days ago

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? I do have an RV repair shop and can assist you in sorting out the problem here and suggest a solution. If you need me to resend this information please let me know. Thanks!

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic