RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Have 2002 tioga 31w. Had roof redone but when they

Customer Question
Have 2002 tioga 31w...

Have 2002 tioga 31w. Had roof redone but when they reinstalled the air conditioner unit the air just blows straight done instead of through the vent system in the ceiling. There must be some sort of duct that causes the air to travel down the ducting to the back and front. The repair shop is not responsive as to where this part might be. Can you help with a part number or where to obtain?? Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the Freon level?

Nothing wrong with the air coming out of the unit, but it is not traveling down the ducting in the ceiling

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '02 RV?

Tioga 31 w

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

2002

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is the only concern

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
3/30/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 4 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

okay

Did they leave a part out or you aren't sure? Make and model of the A/C? I need to know that to get you to the correct parts.

no thanks just looking for the part number to replace missing piece

I need the make and model of the A/C first.

Remove the ceiling grill and the make and model should be on a tag on the bottom of the A/C. Or take a photo of the grill and I might be able to tell from that.

Were you able to get the model number off the bottom of the A/C?