RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Was driving RV, Hitch came off but now leveling airbags will…

Customer Question
Was driving RV, Hitch...

Was driving RV, Hitch came off but now leveling airbags will not fill up. The leveling arms are all exhausting excessively. 2000 Holiday Rambler with 40ft Freightliner chases and Wabco air suspension and break system

Mechanic's Assistant: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?

Been great until now and no fluid that I see.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '00 Rambler?

Endeavor

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Endeavor yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes because we are on the road, replaced fuses for the ABS that were blown, bubble tested for air leaks but found that the three leveling arms are exhausting, tested for power to the ABS valve but they on had a few MV on them

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: RV
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
One more thing. Both ABS 1&2 had fuses that were blown. However ABS had a 30Amp fuse in it but the drawings and fuse panel shows it should have been a 10 Amp
3/30/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 22 days ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Let me know what you need

I think this well need to have a shop inspection and is beyond what we can do here on this site. We have no diagrams of this chassis and I don't want you to spend money and not get a proper answer. Just didn't want you to think we were ignoring your question.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Roger that and thank you

You are most welcome! Thanks for giving us a shout here.

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic