RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 1995 santara MH modle 350 diesel pusher Spartan…

Customer Question
I have a 1995...

I have a 1995 santara MH modle 350 diesel pusher Spartan chassis and the wiring is mest up , I need a diagram of the correct way fot the cables and wiring for a proper hook up. thank you

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual?

I don't have one

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '95 RV?

Model 360 santara diesel on a Spartan chassis 5.9 cummings

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I found the shut down solenoid bad and replaced it with a new one and now I t wont start unlest I hold the solenoid up

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes where can I get a 9000 diagnostic tester for the Allison transmishon

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: RV
Answered in 4 days by:
4/3/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 17 days ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Sorry for the delay in someone getting to your question! The site has been giving us some problems in the last few days and we are working to get through the backlog of questions. I am adding a link to the Spartan Customer Service information. They should be able to assist you with wiring diagrams. Once you get those, you can get back to me and I can assist you in sorting this out. All follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit. https://www.spartanchassis.com/cps/about/contact.asp

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
thanks ,what can i tell you

Did you see my response? I gave you the contact information for Spartan Chassis.

RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 15 days ago

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? I do have an RV repair shop and can assist you in sorting out the problem here and suggest a solution. If you need me to resend this information please let me know. Thanks!

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic