RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Need to know what inverter to replace in my 2016 Vegas 24.1.

Customer Question
Need to know what...

Need to know what inverter to replace in my 2016 Vegas 24.1. also have vin #

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2016 Vegas 24,1

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '16 RV?

Didnt i give that to you?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

No but trying to speed up repair. Please give me info RV repair will order part. again So you need Vin #?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Do you need any further info for mechanic to advise?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: RV
3/29/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 3 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Inverter or converter? What is the make and model of the one you have now? How do you know it is bad? A good one should be putting out about 13.7 VDC at the unit. Get back to me with this and I can assist you further.

I can give you a call once Customer Service gets the clearance from your card carrier. It may be just a Fraud Alert issue.

No word yet. Do you have the make and model of your charging equipment? Get that for me and I can make a recommendation.