RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I want to my overhead light in my 2007 Fleetwood Fiesta to…

Customer Question
I want to Chang...

I want to Chang my overhead light in my 2007 Fleetwood Fiesta to led puck lights

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

They are a recessed light I found on Amazon the problem is my lights now are switches in each light fixture I am looking where I can get a wiring diagram so I can figure out where to put a switch to control the new lights

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

I will be installing the lights my self have not started

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: RV
3/29/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 3 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

SO we see these types of questions all the time and they are difficult to respond to. Getting any kind of detailed prints or wiring diagrams you will have to go to the RV manufacturer, the good news Fleetwood is still in business and they do have a technical support number for customers. I used to work for another major RV manufacturer and did tech support and it was never an issue sending prints to customers, so with that being said I would contact Fleetwood directly at(###) ###-#### They should be able to help you out, I have heard positive remarks from other owners that had to call in, make sure you have your FIN ready to give them.

My goal is to provide the best direction in a timely manner, only select a STAR rating on the page if you are satisfied with my efforts..... IF you are NOT satisfied please let me know prior to selecting a rating.... Thanks.... ROBERT

you Are not up to date with your facts Fleetwood no longer has a tech support I already tried . I thought your service was better then this . I did not need to spend $24 to get this type of info . I should get a refund

IF i had a print I would give it to you and I am very surprised they dis not assist you, instead of letting your question sit here for days I tried to give you some direction.

In any event click HERE for customer service they can get you a refund, I do not handle the billing, payments etc and have been in the RV industry for over 20 years.

I understand your position but these diagrams are not published online and have to come from the manufacturer or another RV owner that has them.

NO need to select a rating since you will be getting a refund..

ROBERT