RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Our bed will not retract, we have a 2016 Winnebago

Customer Question
Hi, our bed will...

Hi, our bed will not retract, we have a 2016 Winnebago Journey....we are leaving to go home today from vacation!!

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Journey yourself? What have you tried so far?

Power off, fooling with switches, plugs under bed too....my husband is not myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: RV
3/29/2018
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 3 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here since your question has been sitting for so long.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Does it make any noises at all when trying to operate it?

Can you tell me what all has been checked or done to try and locate or correct this issue here?

Let me know, thanks, Pete.

Can't we talk on phone?

Unfortunately, I am unable to speak on the phone on this here myself but others here will see you have requested a call and may be able to speak on the phone with you still.I can continue here though if you like just let me know.

Thanks Pete

We need to speak to someone
please have someone call us

Your call request has shown up for everyone here to see.If someone can call and help on this they will place the call.It is early here and in some cases it may take a little time for others to log in and see you have requested a call to place the call.If you do not hear from someone soon let me know.

Thanks Pete

Thanks, ***** ***** wait a few minutes

Sounds good.

Thanks Pete