RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Belt routeing 1983 454. Alt.,waterpump belt. In a winabago.

Customer Question
Belt routeing 1983...

Belt routeing 1983 454

Mechanic's Assistant: Which belt is acting up? And when was it last changed?

Alt.,waterpump belt

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '83 Chevy?

In a winabago

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replace the belt

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
RV Mechanic: HDGene, RV Mechanic replied 4 months ago
HDGene
HDGene, RV Mechanic

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello, this is using a single serpentine belt or multiple belts?

RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 4 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

There are several diagrams for this year and engine depending on if you have one or two air pumps. See the attached link for those. Hope this proves helpful here. https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=1983+gm+454+belt+diagram&id=227EB7C8D90D4A750CE4977FEC750CF05AAAB329&FORM=IQFRBA

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get that belt routing issue resolved?