RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Don't know whether you can help me but the level indicator…

Customer Question
Don't know whether you...

Don't know whether you can help me but the level indicator for my Thetford toilet cassette will not move from the "green" position.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2017 CI

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '17 RV?

MAGIS 82p

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have checked the the plastic float is clean and there is no debris on it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have filled the cassette with water and tested the indicator - it will not move.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: RV
3/29/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 3 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

W​hich model Thetford toilet is this?

I do not wish to proceed - and am requestinga refund on my credit card

No problem......