RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

When the TV lift went up it would not go down again there…

Customer Question
When the TV lift...

When the TV lift went up it would not go down again there are two live loose wires one is yellow th other is yellowish cream where do they attach

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

Yes and yes it shows how to install but not much about wiring

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2010 Open Range 5th wheel

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I think ll would work it I could find out where these wires were supposed to be

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 day by:
3/30/2018
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 3 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here since your question has been sitting for so long.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately, I see no one else here has replied with the info your looking for on this.In some cases this can be due to the year of the model and that the info may be difficult to obtain.In some cases, you may have to try and obtain this info from a dealer or local repair center.They may or may not charge a fee for this.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks, Pete