RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Looking for 1998 ultrasport wiring diagrams. Problem is the…

Customer Question
Looking for 1998 ultrasport...

Looking for 1998 ultrasport wiring diagrams.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual?

Yes, problem is the speedometer malfunctions when the cruise is turned on or activated.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '98 RV?

Ultrasport 3611

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, it is the shop. The shop thinks it might be in the instrument cluster. but a wireing diagram would help.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 2 days by:
3/30/2018
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 3 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here since your question has been sitting for so long.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Since no one has replied here with any diagrams on this model this can be due to the diagram info you're looking for can be difficult to obtain.You may have to obtain these diagrams from a local dealer as they may still have them on hand or may be able to get them for you.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete