RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My 2010 cedar creek 36RE has a rotted spot in the dining…

Customer Question
My 2010 cedar creek...

My 2010 cedar creek 36RE has a rotted spot in the dining room/sofa slide out floor.. Is there a diagram or photos available to show me how I can patch this one spot (about 2 feet square. Trying to determine how floor is installed and supported.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2010 Cedar Creek 36 RE

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '10 RV?

36 RE

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fixing myself. Have pulled carpet back but can't determine how I can patch just the bad area.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: RV
3/27/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 3 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

What do you need

N​ot unless Cedar Creek has some. I have an RV repair shop and can give you the parameters for this repair. What is the subfloor material. It should be OSB or luan/mahogany plywood. Get back to me with this and a photo of the damaged area would be helpful if you can attach that to your post.