RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Jacks retract hydraulic motor keeps running will not shut…

Jacks retract hydraulic motor...

Jacks retract hydraulic motor keeps running will not shut off

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

18k automac motorhome

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2004

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

2004 37 foot georgetown

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

WaS told the brain is bad

3/26/2018
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Who is the manufacture of the leveling? IT should say on the control pad.

Thanks, Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
lci
Phone call session started

Click HERE

OK

SO this threw me off big time, it appears dewald had the same leveling control panel and Lippert or LCI now owns, Power Gear, Dewald, Kwikke etc.

SO I am hoping this information helps you out. Click HERE and have a look, should be the same control panel you have. Click HERE this is the service manual that comes up for that control panel, if you scroll down there is some info for the pump not shutting off. I would check to see if the wire colors match up. I am not so sure for that control panel that you have a control box like the later model ones. In any event click HERE for a place you may be able to get parts for this. They are always getting parts and reselling them so would be worth contacting them.

I also feel it may to your benefit to get a second opinion on this, from out conversation on the phone it sounded like the RV shop that looked at this did not do much troubleshooting at all and just made a guess on a part that you might not even have. I tried to verify the control box or brain for the system and I am just not seeing it. Of course I have to look at the Dewald panel which should be identical to yours so I do not know if yours says LCI if it is different. There is absolutely NO info for the pad that you have and says LCI, just the Dewald version.

You may also want to try Lippert to see if you can get anything out of them, my experience is not that great with them when you have to call in many times you get put on a call log and you have once chance for when they call back. IF you do call I would get every possible number you can off that control panel.

Let me know if you still need more help, trying to at least point you in the right direction...

Robert