RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Antenna Routing Diagram needed in the process of replacing…

Antenna Routing Diagram needed...

Antenna Routing Diagram needed in the process of replacing old tube TV's with neew Digital TV's

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2002 Fleetwood Southwind

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes Im an Integrated Electronics Technican just need to now how the RF line are routed in my RV.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nope that its.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok

I​ believe if you contact Fleetwood Customer Service at(###) ###-####and give them your FIN number they can e-mail you all the wiring diagrams for this coach. I wish I had access to them myself for my shop customers, but they only have them for owners and their dealers. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me later if you need more as all follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limit.

The FIN number is ***** on a build sheet in one of the wardrobes or on a tag next to the driver's seat on the wall. It identifies your coach exactly as it was built.

I​f this still has the old gull wing antenna on the roof you can get and install a dish antenna and mount it in the same hole and use the existing cable for the hookup. Winegard makes several models that work nicely that way.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks for the information

Try to catch them when they are on sale. You order them already set up for either Direct TV or Dish Network. For some reason the Dish Network unit is about $300 less than the other one. And you are most welcome!

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Randall
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification