RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
We do
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
This is kind of hard to talk on yhis y city all is(###) ###-####
3/25/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 27 days ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Text me some photos of the batteries.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thanks for the great comment that you posted as a question! Much appreciated!

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
we just need to know where the switch is so glen can override it to start the motorhome.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
we got the slide closed.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
we are stuck in overland park Kansas in from of Nebraska furniture mart with MO generator, electricity or heat, lights etc; thank you Randall my # is(###) ###-####o.
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 26 days ago

Just let this one expire.

RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 23 days ago

Just wondering how this turned out? Did you ever find the control modules?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
It was all electrical, we had it towed to a Cummins dealer rv repair shop who knows all about holiday ramblers in Kansas city mo. It will cost 150.00 and hour to work on it. So the total we will have spent thus far is well over 1,600 dollars. Expensive. Flat broke. My sister did not help
She refused to take us home
Oh well I do not care to ever be around her. I forgive but from far away. She had us very distraught when all was said and done. Hard wOman to like. Lol thanks Randallstown for everything. We appreciate you so much.
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 22 days ago

Sorry to hear that this may have caused some hard feelings in your family. It is hard to forgive sometimes, but you probably know that it is required of us! Thank you for your kind words and hope this turns out well. That is the highest labor rate I have seen yet! Be safe........

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic