RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a new to me Damon Escaper, a 2001 to be exact, and I…

I have a new to...
I have a new to me Damon Escaper, a 2001 to be exact, and I can't figure out what I am doing wrong, or not doing to get the leveling jacks to go down. I have dumped the air, set the brake, and turned the ignition to ACC. Is there some sort of lock on the system that I have to release to get them to work?
3/25/2018
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Who is the manufacturer of the leveling, it should say on the control panel that you use to operate them.

Thanks, Robert

Crap. I'm 5 hours away from the coach. I will have contact you when I'm back up there again. Thank you.

Sounds good, no hurry on my end, I am around daily and respond when I can.

Normally there is nothing special you need to do as long as the parking brake is set the engine is in park or neutral and you have good voltage, then most systems will have an auto level button on the pad you push and that gets things started. I probably can send you some troubleshooting once I know what system you have.

Thanks, Robert

Great thanks

No problem at all..

Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Stop sending me this same message.
Stop e mailing me To Bert.
Stop e mailing me Robert.
Stop