RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2015 Jayco Seismic 4212. My front emergency exit…

My name is*****...

My name is***** . I have a 2015 Jayco Seismic 4212. My front emergency exit window flew off this morning in the Wind and shattered into 10 million pieces. How do I replace that

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2015 Jayco Seismic 4212 toy hauler

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '15 RV?

Seismic 4212

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

This is my first effort

3/25/2018
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

S​orry for the delay in someone getting to your question. I just got home from being out all afternoon and see this is still on the board. Please let me know if you still need some help. I have an RV shop and work on these all the time. I would need to know the maker of your window assy. Most are either Hehr or Kinrow and they usually have a small imprint in the corner.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? I do have an RV repair shop and can assist you in sorting out the problem here and suggest a solution. If you need me to resend this information please let me know. Thanks!

Kinro

Thanks for getting back to me on this. See the attached link for a source for this. http://www.kinrowindows.net/

And here is another one. These are the two main sources, but there are others if for some reason they can't help you. A number of good sources are available for used ones. https://www.pellandent.com/RV_Products_List.aspx?CategoryID=266

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get the window replacement you needed?

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification