RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We have a 34 ft. National motorhome, Sea View and had to…

Customer Question
We have a 34...

We have a 34 ft. National motorhome, Sea View and had to replace the camera/monitor. We need a electric wiring manual for the installation of a new one we purchased. Is that available?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

No we do not have a wiring diagram. We had the old one checked out and it was not working . We need a wiring diagram ..

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

A 2000 SeaView model

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes my husbands son is going to install it. we have not tried anything as yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I will check with my husband; be right back

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: RV
3/24/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 3 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

What is the make and model of this new system? Once I have that information I can probably get you to some wiring diagrams for the installation.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? I do have an RV repair shop and can assist you in sorting out the problem here and suggest a solution. If you need me to resend this information please let me know. Thanks!

Randall, I am sorry I did not give you a response. I was having problems with your website and my computer at the time I tried to talk to you and have since cancelled my request. We have decided to go with a wireless back up camera and no longer need a wiring diagram. thank you for your help.
no, I have no need to talk to you now by phone. I will remember that next time I may need your services.

Thanks for letting me know!