RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a dometic awning I need the lower arm foot #3309603.

Hello I...

Hello I have a dometic awning I need the lower arm foot #3309603

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2008 Winnebago View

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '08 RV?

View

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I was sent a different style foot #33108 something Wont fit My foot is five sided (###) ###-####is stamped on it

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

You are talking about the part on the coach or the bottom on the arm itself?

On the bottom of the arm

If this is a model 8485 or 8275 series with the 5 sided lower leg, you have o buy the whole lower arm assy. I do not think that part for the foot is available separately. I am checking on that right now. You might be able to find a used one and I may even have one in my shop.

That part number you gave me doesn't come up. Dometic is famous for selling only assemblies for parts.

that no. Is stamped on the foot. It is five-sided

I am checking to see if that part is available as a separate part. I don't think so.

I talked to a domestic rep before. They had a five sided one.(###) ###-####003. It sounded like it could fit. I had to buy the whole arm

Yes, you have to buy the whole lower leg. That part number is(###) ###-####004B and should sell for about $30 or so.

Are you sure that will fit. The left leg fastens the foot differently than the right , I believe

That is a whole lower leg assy, not just the foot.

Are the sides different?

I don't show that they are. Google that part number and take a look at the photo.

Ok. Thank you so much

You are most welcome! Please tell your friends about our service here at Just Answer.

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification