RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2017 Thor Venetian 38 and today the generator won't…

Customer Question
I have a 2017...

I have a 2017 Thor Venetian 38 and today the generator won't start. It is a OnanQD8000 and looks to have no voltage coming to the unit. The unit will not start (or get lights) on any of the start buttons including the one mounted on the gen itself. Is there a fuse I am missing?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Just the lights on the start buttons

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '17 RV?

Thor Venetian

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Myself....I have checked all the other electrical, shore power, batteries, etc....gen just won't respond

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 day by:
3/25/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 3 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

RV Mechanic: Hank F., RV tech - emphasis on gensets replied 3 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., RV tech - emphasis on gensets

Hello, are you still needing help with this?

Nope

Ok.