RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Need to replace floor that is under the slide out. Floor is…

Customer Question
Need to replace floor...

Need to replace floor that is under the slide out

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your RV. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Floor is under slide out about 6 inches but is really rotted so i probably will have to pull slide out off the coach

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
3/23/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 4 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Which part of the slide is rotted out? I have an RV shop and do these repairs all the time. If you can attach a photo or two to your post it would help. Most of the time you don't have to take the slideout room out. That takes a lot of doing and can be dangerous without the proper equipment.

RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 3 months ago

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? I do have an RV repair shop and can assist you in sorting out the problem here and suggest a solution. If you need me to resend this information please let me know. Thanks!