RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I just bought a 35k bounder 2017.do you have a video on this…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a 35k bounder 2017.do you have a video on this model that i can buy

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

Fleetwood bounder 2017

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have never even driven a class a coach and don't feel confident

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I need as much help as i can get

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: RV
3/22/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 1 month ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
anything you can do to help will be greatly appreciated

I am not aware of any specific videos that Fleetwood has out for driving but there are lots of U tube videos that might be able to help you out. Click HERE and HERE this may help you out a great deal. I know it can seem overwhelming, when I first started driving them I was required to get a CDL which teaches you the rules and then you take a test. I would check with your DMV if you are required to have a CDL, some states do require it for driving a RV, if you need a CDL the classes will help you out. You can still get a CDL licensee and your local DMV will have the books to take the test, then you do a on the road test.

I am not sure Fleetwood is going to have anything specific for this.....

Hope this helps, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page...

Robert

Was just checking in to see if my answer was helpful? If you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..

Robert

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
i agreed to the 5$ charge for my ? but i did not agree to you charging my account for 24$ i think that this is a poor way to treat a customer that just paid 130,000$ for one of your coaches.i will never buy another fleetwood and i intend to share my experience with many many many other people
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 30 days ago

1.... I have nothing to do with Fleetwood. You came to a website and paid for professional advice. I have been a RV tech and have worked on ALL brands for over 20 years. I have nothing to do with Fleetwood.

2. When you come to the site you pay a 5 dollar deposit to talk to a RV expert. Then you have to click the terms for payment which is the other amount, so if you did not fully read what you were clicking on then you would get charged. ( I would not answer questions for 5 dollars)

3.. I have not received a cent from you as you never rated my answer, I only get a portion of your payment when a rating is selected.

4. I was trying to be helpful, I have been in the RV industry for over 20 years and have helped over 14,000 people on this site. I do not set the payments have anything to do with customer service or memberships.

5. IF you are not satisfied please click HERE for customer service, you can tell them how you feel and request a refund. Please DO NOT respond back to me.

ROBERT

Robert
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic