RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We are not getting any hot water out of Aqua Hot heater what…

We are not getting...

We are not getting any hot water out of Aqua Hot heater what can the problem be all the lights are on and the burners are working fine but no hot water

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked to make sure the thermostat is working?

The thermostat of the motor I'm sorry I'm a Layman so please help me out

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2013 anthem entegra

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet we really don't know what to do

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's all the light is working on the outside of the aqua hot as if we're getting hot water but we're not

3/22/2018
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

SO this might take some going back and forth, and may not be an easy fix.

The Aqua hot will have circulation pumps and check valves that allow the hot water to flow. IF you had a stuck check valve or a failed circulation pump it would not push the hot water.

I think it would be best IF I send you a service manual on this so you understand the functions and what the check valves and circulation pumps look like. In order for me to send you a service manual on this I need the model number of the Aqua Hot.

Thanks, Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
450d
Phone call session started

I tried calling you per your request but nobody answered, also so you know there is an added fee for call.

Click HERE for the service manual on this unit. Look it over and it should give you a better idea of what is going on, if the unit is running normally and not producing that hot water it could be a failed check valve, circulation pump not working or possibly the tempering valve. The manual will help you with troubleshooting. The check valves will have bleeders on them that you can open up to expel on trapped air, sometimes if you tap the valves it can also unseat them.

It will be a process of elimination and that is where the manual helps out, if you want to do some troubleshooting and get back to me that is fine as well.

Robert

SO it appears you have given a wrong phone number (area code) and once the call did not go through I reported it, the company uses a third party for my and your privacy. SO I am unable to call you direct. I can not call direct as there is no way for me to get credit for the phone call.

So I can help you in this format, DID you get the service manual I sent you?

Robert