RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The stabilizing lifts stop about 4" from the ground is this…

Customer Question
The stabilizing lifts stop...

The stabilizing lifts stop about 4" from the ground is this the design"

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

Its a 2006 Minnie Winnie I just bought used. The hydraulic cylinders stop well before touching the ground. and I don't know how to make the refrigerator work

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '06 RV?

Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31' n

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am trying to determine if the hydraulic jacks are functioning as designed. and I can't seem to get the refrigerator to cool using the LP system

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not at this time Thanks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: RV
3/21/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 1 month ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Normally we answer question per issue. I will see what I can do for you on both....

First off the jacks, you are saying they run down, do NOT hit the ground and stay 4" above the ground? After that can you manually lower them with the control panel?

Who is the manufacturer of the leveling? IT should say on the control panel? It might be a matter of the jacks needing to be re-calibrated.

Thanks, Robert

Tried to find out what system you have on this and it looks like they did not come with leveling jacks from the factory so really need to know the manufacturer. Could be HWH or some other systems that was installed after the fact.

Robert

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic