RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 1990 Dolphin class a motor home built on a f53

I have a 1990...

I have a 1990 Dolphin class a motor home built on a f53 chassie

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

Eod trans. Where is eec port? I have looked everywhere with no luck.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '90 RV?

Dolphin class a 31 foot.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

3/21/2018
Ron, RV Mechanic

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Remove your dog house and look on the left side wall inside , it's usually located right next to the starter solenoid. Check it and let me know if you can not find it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will check and let you know

Okay, it may still have the cover on it as well that will look like the link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qqcg9xsdreswg0/EEC%20connector%20Mar%2021.pdf?dl=0

Ron, RV Mechanic
Ron, RV Mechanic