RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Need a storm door rt hand door latch part # on back 950-SCR…

Need a storm door...

Need a storm door rt hand door latch part # on back 950-SCR Challenger Door.tjanks Tim

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Challenger?

Good question 2017 Keystone Ulter light Bullet

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

RV Ulter Light model Bullet

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Challenger yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes two screws

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That should do

3/20/2018
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I would call the door manufacturer directly for a a few reasons, first off you are cutting out the middle man and avoiding any markup on the part and secondly I have seen some cases with some vendors where they might go ahead and just give you a new handle not to say that is going to happen in this case but it is definitely worth going through the manufacturer to see what happens. That appears to be a Challenger 950 series door, click HERE for the manufacturer info and on the bottom of the page is a number for you to call.

I hope this helps you out, if you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page...

Thanks, Robert

smart man thanks

No problem at all, if you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page...

Thanks, Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
no problem

Thank you!!!

Have a great evening... Robert