RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Looking for a Atwood stove top model rv-2135bgp, ign switch…

Customer Question
Looking for a Atwood...

Looking for a Atwood stove top model rv-2135bgp, ign switch (gl033-2).

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2014 Redwood rw38gk

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '14 RV?

Model RW38Gk

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm repairing my own stove. The knob has broken off the ign switch

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The part number on the switch is SA GL 033-2

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: RV
3/20/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 3 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Is it just the knob on the ignitor you need? Most RV shops would have that. Online many places. Let me get you a part number.

This comes as a kit with all new knobs. The price should be about $16 or so. Part number is ***** Hope that helps here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

If you need some, I can assist with that as well. Let me know.

The part number is ***** the complete assy or just the knob

That is all the knobs. You can't order just one. Since Dometic bought them out it has changed things some.

If you want the igniter as well that is another part.

That part is #56096 and about $9 or so.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to locate these parts o.k.?