RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have 2005 winnebago sightseer ,looking to buy the control…

Customer Question
I have 2005 winnebago...

I have 2005 winnebago sightseer ,looking to buy the control switch for the mirrors

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

Winnebago , sightseer ,2005

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '05 RV?

29 ' sightseer

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes,checked it out with a meter

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
3/20/2018
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

What chassis is your RV on?

ford

Are you still needing help?

no

Can you provide a picture of your switch?

RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 3 months ago

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris