RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a N821F refrigerator in my 2004 Cariage trailer that…

I have a N821F...

I have a N821F refrigerator in my 2004 Cariage trailer that is always running therefore gets way to cold. I have replaced the thermistor. That did not do any good, still way to cold. Thermistor readout is in the low 20's to high teens. The only other part is the circuit board that I can think may be bad. Is there a replacement board still available? There is a number on the board. 1078-82-700D, and also 030815 and also 94V-0

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Norcold N821F

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, I think i've told all I know above.

3/20/2018
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I have to agree with you on this one if you replaced the thermistor and it is still freezing in the box, has to be the lower circuit board, this would be the board located outside under the outside access panel, it will depend on the serial number of the fridge depending on which style board you need. Click HERE for one place that has these boards, I have gotten very good feedback from other owners that have called them, they should be able to assist you more but I would get the serial number off the fridge before you call.

Hope this points you in the right direction if you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page..

RObert

HI was just checking in to see if my answer helped?? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert

I have ordered a replacement board from the place you recommend. We'll see when it gets here

Thanks for the update, please let me know if you need more help, I am around daily and respond when I can..

Have a great evening... Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic