RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The side panel over the water storage on my 2002 Damon tore…

Customer Question
The side panel over...

The side panel over the water storage on my 2002 Damon tore off and I need a replacement door

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

It's a 2,000 and 239 footer Damon ultrasport I think it's model 3 6 7 7

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '02 RV?

It's a Damon ultrasport I think it's model 3677 is 39 foot

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have it at Miracle Auto Body in Salmon Idaho and I'm trying to help locate the door he's having problems finding one

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that would be all I need to know if we can obtain that door

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
3/19/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 4 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Can you attach a photo of what you need? I have an RV repair shop and do this sort of repair all the time. Include the overall size as some look the same, but are different.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? I do have an RV repair shop and can assist you in sorting out the problem here and suggest a solution. If you need me to resend this information please let me know. Thanks!