RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

2016 Sprinter for 2017 Itasca RV. Install P3 and can't find…

Customer Question
2016 Sprinter for 2017...

2016 Sprinter for 2017 Itasca RV. Install P3 and can't find wiring diagram for cold side to wire brake controller. Have Blue, have hot Red & Ground.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Dodge Sprinter. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Not Dodge. Forest River Dynamax Itasca 3

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 3 days by:
3/22/2018
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 4 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here since your question has been sitting for so long.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

You may have to speak with a dealer or repair facility to see if you can get this info from them on the diagram for this model here.Some of these models are wired in differently and it can be difficult to say from here for sure how this is wired.In some cases, they may not charge a fee for this info.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete