RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2006 Winnebago Vectra KD ihave a manadyne factory…

Customer Question
I have a 2006...

I have a 2006 Winnebago Vectra KD ihave a manadyne factory radio with a sony 10 cd changer, and a RCA dvd system. it seems like it has lost a channel from stero, The frony upper high end speaker and the center roof mounted high end speaker plus the drivers side under seat on wall doesn't work? all other speakers work fine and the balance and fade seem to work.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

Is there a fuse to separate speakers? I have read that their is a power amp above drivers side compartment next to CD changer. it appers all speaker wires look like they are going in to DVD player back side about 10 of them. do you need RCA DVD for stero speakers to work?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '06 RV?

Winnebago Vectra KD

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I just wrote you details

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes, the switch under TV mounted to compartment doesn't appear to do anything. I took it out and jumped wires together and still nothing happened?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: RV
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 4 days by:
3/22/2018
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 1 month ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here since your question has been sitting for so long.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If your model came equipped with a power amplifier I have seen the amplifier fail internally causing this type of fault here in the past with it needing to be replaced.This was a common issue when an amp fails as part of the sound chips in the amp fail to cause no sound from only some of the speakers.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician