RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2018 bounder 35K with at Pioneer AVH-X490BS radio…

Customer Question
I have a 2018...

I have a 2018 bounder 35K with at Pioneer AVH-X490BS radio and I want to activate the sirius account. Sirius does not reconize the radio ID

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

The radio works fine Sirus xm just does not reconize the radio ID

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '18 RV?

2018 Bounder 35K

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I called siruis and they could not activate the radio due to they do not reconize the radio ID

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/17/2018
RV Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, RV Mechanic replied 4 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, RV Mechanic

Are you sure the SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner is Installed & working?

Did you have any other questions?
I see you have viewed my reply but have not selected a rating.

Rating does not incur any additional costs, it simply allows me to be compensated for my time here.
It also does not close the question, you can follow up at any time.
Thank you.

The response did not help. But I can tell you that I can turn on system choose Sirius radio and I can listen to the preview channel. I would think that means the system is functional. Yes or No