RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a hydraulic hose come off pump cant find where the…

Customer Question
I have a hydraulic...

I have a hydraulic hose come off pump cant find where the other end is.Its for bedroom slide. got to replace it with new hose

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fluids recently?

Its half full.is the other end under bed. if so how do i apoce it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2005 kestone montana

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Montana yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes.putting hose on a clamp to much pressuse

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just got to know where it goes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
3/17/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 4 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

2005 keystone montana

Sometimes, if you have enough hose you can have that cut of and a new end put on with a portable crimper. I have one in my shop for these repairs. Quite a bit cheaper than installing a whole new hose. Maybe check locally and see if one of the shops or mobile techs have one that can come and do this if you can't take it into shop. Hose clamps won't work. Hope that helps here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our one time fee.

RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 3 months ago

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? I do have an RV repair shop and can assist you in sorting out the problem here and suggest a solution. If you need me to resend this information please let me know. Thanks!