RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have no power to my lighted rocker switches which turn in…

I have no power...

I have no power to my lighted rocker switches which turn in my water pump in my 2008 pace arrow.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

I have checked all the fuses and circuit breakers with no answer.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '08 RV?

The model is a 38p pace arrow 2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checkin g all fuses and circuit breakers

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have not got any answer yet. Is their relay envolved and if their is ,where is it ?
Answered in 2 days by:
3/18/2018
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry for the long delay on this I see no other experts have responded.

SO anytime you have more then one water pump switch you normally will have a latching relay or controller and it would be a good point to check voltage. Click HERE to view.

The problem is location, it moves from year to year and floor plan to floor plan, sometimes it is near the water pump and other times it can be in back of the main fuse panel inside or in the vicinity of one of the switches. For location I would contact Fleetwood tech support with your FIN number and they should be able to look up that information on where it is located. IT changes all the time. They are available during the week and can be reached at(###) ###-####... and can be helpful.

Again sorry for the delay in a response, I hop this points you in the right direction.

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page....

ROBERT

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you, ***** ***** call the fleetwood number you gave me.

Sounds good, let me know if you need more help on this.

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page..

Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Robert
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic