RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a Winabago Adventure, 02 model. Everything up front…

I have a Winabago...

I have a Winabago Adventure, 02 model. Everything up front is dead,no headlights, no nothing.Like a fuse had blown.I checked all the fuses, all good.what do you think

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '02 RV?

Adventure

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I checked all fuses that I no of

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Everything is dead up front, thats about it. Trying to start engine dead. Battery is great

3/16/2018
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Are you sure that the battery disconnect solenoid switch is set on "Use" and not on "Store". Sometimes it can get bumped and turn the batteries off. Check that and then get back to me if we need to dig deeper into this as all follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limit.

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Where is the battery disconnect??
Phone call session started