Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

We have a fuse, we think. Both front and bedroom TVs went

Customer Question

We have blown a fuse, we think. Both front and bedroom TVs went off last night when we plugged in a heater at the plug below the bedroom tv. We opened the fuse panel and have replaced the tv fuse BUT still no TVs. Where might there be additional fuses to test ?
JA: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.
Customer: Yes we looked and can only find the one panel. We are in a 2011 Fleetwood Bounder.
JA: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, we are at a rally in Perry. Replace fuses marked tv. No luck.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The outlet in front by front tv neither are working. Tv and outlet below tv in bedroom not working. We know the front tv works as we have plugged it in by extension cord to a working outlet. So we think we are just not finding the right fuse to get all back online.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

C​heck your GFCI outlets and see if one is tripped. Push to reset it. Usually one in the bathroom and one in the kitchen area. They control multiple outlets on that circuit. I you want to know exactly which ones you can contact Fleetwood Customer Service at(###) ###-####and ask them to e-mail you a copy of the electrical diagrams for this coach. And I can give you a call once Customer Service clears your payment. Maybe it is just a Fraud Alert issue.

Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

Have your FIN number handy for them. Let me know if you need more later as all follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limit.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please cancel the call. I have entered all information and will not process this a second time. Sorry. Hoping my $5 is also refunded.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for trying. Over and out
Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

I did more than trying...........it is the actual answer to your question. I see this same question here every day. Don't plug in electrical heaters in circuits that won't handle that load and it will help.