RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Where do I find the paint codes for a Holiday Rambler

Where do I find...

Where do I find the paint codes for a Holiday Rambler Neptune 2005.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

No. Need to replace decals and store needs the codes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '05 Rambler?

Neptune 36 feet

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

We plan on having it done

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

SO what I would do is get your coach number and call HR tech support and see if they can look that information up for you, they should have some type of record for the paint codes, I worked for another RV manufacturer and we would get requests on paint codes all the time and they can be looked up per coach number. Holiday Rambler technical support can be reached at 800...509...3417, many times you can also get small bottles of touch up paint as well. I would encourage you to call them. The only other way would be to look in all your cabinets for a sticker sometimes they stuck a sticker in the galley or bathroom cabinet with that info but that seemed to change from year to year.

Hope this is helpful for you, if you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page...
Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Robert
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic